Morphe Eye Shadow Buckle

Morphe Eye Shadow Buckle



This Morphe 350M is the first eye shadow in my life. It is a full-matte reddish-brown eye shadow that is very visible. At that time, I saw many European and American youtubers pushing Morphe, so I bought it with the wind.











But the frequency of buying it was really very small, and then one day, my eyeshadow was dropped on the ground by me. From then on, it became the same as Figure 3. I have never used it again. It’s time to clean up the room and decide to take it away, but after opening it, I feel that some colors are really good and I’m going to buckle.






But this disk is too difficult! The plastic film and the eye shadow iron plate are glued together, so the plastic film has to be cut with scissors to take out a few eyeshadows without glue.






I should not buy such a large eye shadow in the future, so this article commemorates



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The king of cost-effective Morphe is beckoning to you

Morphe JC39 color magic disk

A set of income is all beautiful and used to lose the morphe eye shadow disk