Morphe Jaclyn Hill color wheel

Morphe Jaclyn Hill color wheel




Morphe Jacklyn Hill color plate Suqqu autumn new product 113/114+Morphe 39S











I know that there was a huge wave of JH series on the Internet before, but there is a saying, I think the color is really good, and I used several colors in the three plates in the four plates. The powder is really good, no It’s so bad on the Internet. And this series is not a special Chinese, I see Singapore's morphesale.com official website also.






Suqqu this year's new color, I like 114 paints the most, but the purple and yellow inside the 113th Xia is also very beautiful. If a sister bought a 126 and told me how to look good, it seems that the test color is very good.






In the last set, the biggest eye shadow disc so far, Morphe39S, purple and red dominated, watching it is like a fire! It seems that this plate has improved the texture. I think the evaluation on YouTube says that there is a slight feeling of colloidal wetness. Try it tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The king of cost-effective Morphe is beckoning to you

Morphe JC39 color magic disk

A set of income is all beautiful and used to lose the morphe eye shadow disk