The king of cost-effective Morphe is beckoning to you

The king of cost-effective Morphe is beckoning to you




The eye shadow disc that I want to talk about this time is the cooperation between Morphe and YouTube beauty blogger Jaclyn Hill, which has 5 million fans. This disc is 37 pounds with 35 colors and an average of 1 pound per color. It is more expensive than the ordinary 35-color disc of the morphe family. It is 23 pounds. I have tried it on the arm from left to right in each line (Fig. 3-7). Then all the colors I took out alone are in the color. Figure 8











Let me talk about packaging first (Figure 2). The one I bought is that the difference between the new packaging and the old packaging is not the only difference. The new packaging has the name of each color at the bottom of the box (I have tried to shoot but the name is very reflective. I can't see clearly, so I put the name of each color on Figure 1.) If there is a small card in the old packaging, I personally think that the packaging of this disk is much better than the ordinary eye shadow disk (Figure 9)! And when you put this in your hand, you can fold the top cover to the back. It is convenient to pick it up (especially the makeup artists).






Speaking of the story of the plate, the beauty blogger said that she spent two years to choose these 35 colors and the color of the non-stop color is different in the method of pressing the eye shadow. She also said that there is a color ( Obessed) She tried 25 samples to set the final color.






I want to say the color of the whole plate. I think it is really a plate in the world. I think that all the skin beauty can use this plate because there are really colors from warm to cool pearl to matte from practical. Colors to exaggerated colors should be enough if you travel or travel with a plate is enough (unless you have the same choice as me, you must bring a lot of phobia)






On the powdery quality, I don’t think that this plate is not losing the big price. It’s even better than the same price. If you count it, it’s no more expensive than colourpop. Because people have 35 colors, no matter the texture, the color is better than the bubble. It’s a lot better and it’s not so much flying powder. Although some colors are better than others, they don’t have much impact.






Next, let me say that I like or say that the special colors Creamscicle and Butter (forgot to take a picture in Figure 8 can be found) are very suitable for halo dyeing, especially if you use a lot of colors on the upper eyelids and then feel there A particularly obvious dividing line, then use these two colors to smudge the eyelids at this time (more recommended butter). My favorite in the whole dish should be Firework. It is a pearly reddish brown and practical Hillster. It is also a pearl reddish brown but it is darker than the Firework color. It is beautiful and it is Hustle. I feel it is a dirty gray. It is very special and there is a Pool Party. I feel a very refreshing feeling. It is very suitable for summer cut crease. The last one is I think a beautiful purple-Twerk






Then say so much. In short, this dish can be said to be very recommended.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffree Star Gossip about New Shane Dawson Doc

Morphe JC39 color magic disk