A set of income is all beautiful and used to lose the morphe eye shadow disk

A set of income is all beautiful and used to lose the morphe eye shadow disk




Hi! I am your april.











Today, I will change the format for you to see the eye shadow test. Next, there will be nearly 30 color test eyes for the individual color test notes. I will also choose a few long notes, because after I finish the three large plates, my arm basically loses the layer. So maybe only one or two more one day.






Anyway, thank you, my little fairies have always refused to abandon me more slowly, refills






The plate to be said today is really a plate I highly recommend, rest assured, and confiscate the money.






I have never heard of this brand before, but I was caught by this color when I visited a beauty website in the country. Plus the price is cheap to cry, 35 colors is about 50 Australian dollars, 250rmb more? There is no such green, blue and purple, which is the tender color of the fat sausage, in other words, there is no color.






After getting the hand, I was shocked by this package. It was really not artificial. The texture is probably the worst one in my hand. The plastic explosion.






But after being opened, I was surprised again, and the real thing is so good! All kinds of sequins, polarized, and creamy sequins, just flashed into my heart.






Besides, the powdery, soft and soft, a little wet powder taste, will fly powder, but not serious, strong color, good smudge, my girl's heart is taking pink bubbles when the arm is trying, including A lot of people asked for a plate, although it was very unpopular, I didn’t even search for a homework.






The girl who doesn't make up the makeup often thinks that this plate is enough to cover all your daily eye makeup.






but! There is no matte color, but I personally don't mind, because I don't like matte eye makeup every day. When the eyes are not good, the makeup is easy to get dirty. Plus the sequins are blingbling in various lights. It's easy to make people feel excited (don't give me a microphone without a story)






The price is good for this plate, the color is of course the full score, the powder quality requirements are not too high, anyway, it is to touch the conscience of this price.






Morphysale.com bought!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffree Star Gossip about New Shane Dawson Doc

Morphe JC39 color magic disk

The king of cost-effective Morphe is beckoning to you