Morphe JC39 color magic disk

Morphe JC39 color magic disk



It’s been almost two months since I bought it, but I’ve been forgetting it since I’ve finished it. It’s been hot until I’ve been in the JC event. I’m not thinking about his character morphe. It’s really me. One of the super favorite brands! The price is beautiful! The price is always so high! After I bought 39A, I vowed that I would not buy morphe again, because I felt that I had enough of such a large plate. I didn’t expect to hit the face so fast.











Back to the topic, this makeup was also painted when I got this plate. Yes, two months ago, the patient with advanced procrastination was not saved.






If you like color eyeshadow like me, this one can be used. When you want to paint some creative makeup or hit the color makeup, you can open the plate and look for inspiration from it. Several seemingly strange colors are combined. Surprisingly good looking






Of course, I believe that the morphe's powder quality doesn't need me to say more. Before I used to compare the colored eye discs, I bought the orange ones. The monochromatic ones were bought by myself. The advantage of monochrome is that I bought them all. I like the color, by the way, I don’t have the color that I don’t have. If I just want to buy a morphe, I personally recommend 39A.






Yes, the new purple powder plate 39S, I also inexplicably placed the order recently, I began to indulge in purple, it may take about a month to get it, I promise to update you to try it out this time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffree Star Gossip about New Shane Dawson Doc

The king of cost-effective Morphe is beckoning to you